Embroidered Maternity One-Piece Tank Swimsuit Summer Bundle
Every hot mama needs the relief that being weightless in a pool can bring. You won’t be able to – nor should you – wear a regular suit after about your fifth month. Why? Because the truth is that your butt is a little bit pregnant too. And you’ll want your rear covered when you head to your babymoon, which you might think is the last exotic beach vacation you’ll ever take. (That’s not true – you’ll leave the house again. Just not quite as cheaply or quickly.) Celebrate your preggo bod in the hippest maternity swimsuit around. This one-piece tank is sexy and secure, which is important when you’re growing every day. This price is a great one for a fully-lined swimsuit, especially when you consider that you’ll be ready for beach or poolside with the included gifts. One Hot Mama lip balm keeps your lips soft, and when you stick the One Hot Mama cell phone wallet to your mobile, you’ll be able to leave the house with an ID and a credit card. (If you have other kids, it won’t take up too much room in the diaper bag.) Happy summer!
- Tie closure
- Includes One Hot Mama lip balm and adhesive silicone cell-phone wallet
- Built-in bra with removable cups; tie halter straps; lined in front
- 82% Poly/18% Spandex Four-way stretch for comfort
- Fixed lace-up deep vee showcases décolletage; Imported
- Beautiful navy blue with coral and pink embroidery; side ruching