This uncovered version is the original tummy tucker that started the craze! Engineered with unique, medical-grade elastic, our powerful, latex-free, post-pregnancy secret can be adjusted to fit around the belly, waist and hips to create the ultimate slimming result. Our unique and powerful Stretch and Compress™ technology creates a garment that can help you shrink down to your pre-pregnancy size.
• 100% latex-free
• Helps shrink belly, waist and hips
• Lose inches & look slimmer instantly
• Supports back, leg & core muscles
• Adds support while breastfeeding
• Provides comfort after C-Section
• Helps minimize stretch marks
• Accelerates healing
• Applies medical grade compression to help expedite fluids through the body
• May help with muscle memory and body shaping
• Helps with abdominal separation also known as diastasis recti
• Our exclusive Power Compress Core™ is your secret weapon
How often should you wear it?
The Belly Bandit should be worn all day every day, only taking it off to shower. Please feel free to sleep in the product as well. Remember, the longer you wear the quicker the results. A job worth doing is worth doing well! Don't nip or suck it, just Tummy tuck-it.
The Original Belly Bandit® was made for the savvy no-nonsense mom on a belly busting mission. Simple, economical, effective and all together cute! In order to receive maximum belly, waist and hip shrinking benefit you should wear this for 6-8 weeks post delivery.
Measure the circumference of your belly just prior to delivery, and subtract 3-5 inches. XS: 28-32". SM: 33-37". MED: 38-43". LG: 44-49". If you are purchasing after birth, choose based on your current waist size.
Pregnant customers should go by their pre-pregnancy size, unless their first trimester was a big one, weight-wise. You may have changed dress sizes before you started to show. Each manufacturer, however, has their own quirks. The best way to get the right fit is to know your current numerical dress size, then just apply it to the size chart we have for each item and voila!
The size chart for each item is shown when you pull down the size menu.
The trickiest thing is how to figure out your bra size. Here's a helpful video from Bravado Designs: